If you are involved in a residential or commercial real estate transaction, it is important that you consult with a real estate lawyer who has the experience, the knowledge of Illinois real estate law and the Chicago real estate market, and the skill to protect your interests.
Use Legal Connection to find the right real estate attorney
We have attorneys who are in the right place and have the right experience for your transaction. Our online service will help you find a Chicago real estate law attorney to handle:
- a condo purchase in Aurora or Naperville
- a housing development project in Cook or DuPage County
- a commercial lease in Wheaton
- a construction project in Kane County
Real estate law in Chicago
Attorneys at Legal Connection will only contact you if they have the experience necessary to handle your matter. Where is the real property you are interested in? Our real estate lawyers represent buyers, sellers, brokers, developers, contractors, financial institutions, landlords, renters, and others involved in real estate sales and leasing throughout the Chicago, Illinois area, serving Aurora, Naperville, Wheaton, and cities throughout Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, and Lake County, IL.
Our Chicago residential and commercial real estate lawyers help clients with matters including:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating residential and commercial real estate purchase and sale contracts
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating residential and commercial lease agreements
- resolving commercial and residential real estate disputes through mediation, arbitration, and litigation
- handling title issues, including liens, mortgages, back taxes, and judgments against the property
Protect your investment – contact Legal Connection today
Our real estate lawyers have the experience, the knowledge of Illinois real estate law and the Chicagoland real estate market, and the commitment necessary to provide effective legal counsel and protect your investment. Fill out our form today.