If you have been arrested, accused of a crime, or are under investigation by state or federal officials, you have a serious problem. It is important that you contact an attorney and begin your criminal defense immediately. Give your lawyer the opportunity to build the strongest possible case on your behalf.
In addition to state and federal laws some offenses are subject to municipal variations. An arrest for shoplifting in Denver may be handled very differently than an arrest involving the same criminal charge in Aurora or Lakewood. It is important that your criminal lawyer be familiar with the courts where your case will be handled.
LegalConnection offers a confidential way to find the right Colorado criminal defense lawyer.
Our Colorado criminal defense attorneys have offices in communities including Denver, Aurora, Lakewood, Littleton, Boulder, and Colorado Springs, Colorado. We will help you find a lawyer with the criminal law experience you need to protect your rights, whether you were stopped for DUI, arrested for shoplifting, or are involved in a federal conspiracy investigation. We are prepared to help people facing charges including:
- Drunk Driving: driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI or DWI) or driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs (DWAI)
- Drug Charges: marijuana possession, intent to distribute cocaine, trafficking, illegal sale of prescription drugs
- Assault: assault and battery, sexual assault, rape
- Property Crime: Auto theft, burglary, robbery, shoplifting
- White Collar Crime: Fraud, embezzlement, employee theft, securities violations, Internet crime
Whether you face felony or misdemeanor charges under federal or Colorado law you will benefit from having a criminal lawyer analyze the evidence being used against you, the record of police procedure in your arrest and questioning, and your legal options in light of your personal goals. It is important that you work with an attorney you are comfortable with and who communicates clearly with you about the criminal charges you face and possible consequences.
Contact Legal Connection to make arrangements to meet with a lawyer with the experience you need.