Looking for an Experienced Immigration Attorney in your Area?
United States immigration laws are going through significant changes. The visa application process, the number of visas issued, and the requirements for seeking lawful permanent residence status are in constant flux. Finding a lawyer that concentrates on immigration matters and understands how the changing immigrations laws affect visa and green card applications can be frustrating.
Let FindLaw LegalConnection Help!
LegalConnection is a free service that makes finding an immigration lawyers fast, easy, and confidential. Our directory of lawyers lets you quickly find local immigration attorneys that have the experience you need:
- I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative
Immigrant through Employment
- EB-1 Visa - Priority workers, individuals with extraordinary ability
- EB-2 Visa - Professionals with advanced degrees and persons with exceptional ability
- EB-3 Visa - Skilled workers, professional, and other workers
- EB-4 Visa - Religious workers and former employees of the United States government
- EB-5 Visa - Immigration through investment
- H-1B Visa - Specialty occupations, DOD workers, fashion models
- H-1C Visa - Nurses going to work for up to three years in an area with a shortage of health professionals
- H-2A Visa - Temporary agricultural worker
- H-2B Visa - Skilled and unskilled temporary worker
- F-1 Visa - Academic student
LegalConnection lets you choose the immigration lawyer that has the experience you require. Whether you are an individual seeking residency, an individual seeking a sponsor, an employer seeking to sponsor an immigrant, or a healthcare professional seeking a work visa or green card, our service can help you. By locating up to three local immigration lawyers, we put you in a position to quickly find the lawyer that best meets your immigration needs.
Find out more about family laws, law firms and local resources for the selected metro locations below: